Seriously, my entire life I wanted a place where I could write shit without people yelling about what words I used. Alright, admittance time. And yeah, you bitches love my lists so, as the whistles go, Woo Woo! Alas, here we go:
1. I honestly hate the place I worked at over the summer. They really blew in the fact that they never let me write about what I wanted to. Seriously, they yelled at me for doing a movie review on Ted, even though I explicitly stated, “Hey bitches, don’t let your goddamn kids view this movie.”
2. I want to be an English teacher more than anything. All of this is thanks to Mike Schreiber, the last person in the world who knows how to actually teach a high school. He was my basketball coach and will forever be my life coach, even though I don’t see him much anymore.
3. Michigan State is seriously my second favorite place to be (My first place being next to Leesa. Shut up, I can be romantic when I want to be). I have everything I want here. Whether it’s my lovely room with a great view of my “Rainforest”, the best friends in the world, a brother who genuinely cares about my success, or the pursuit of better learning, I have everything I would ever need here. Oh, the football team is pretty extravagant as well.
4. Leesa Deadwyler is my life. I text her every morning when she wakes up and every night when she falls asleep. The lesson? I’m a college student and seriously lack in the sleeping department. I text her a few times in between too haha. If I don’t talk to her, I honestly get stressed and feel like pulling out my hair.
5. My parents are so fucking nice to me. Whether it’s filling up my gas tank, surprising me with homemade food (YES), coming down every Saturday to tailgate and letting me invite everyone in the known universe, I have it quite well with them as well.
6. Unless you’re my brother, if you say the word “like” every three words, I will imagine myself punching you in the face repeatedly.
7. You have a keyboard in your fucking hand while texting and a 4th grade education in grammatical skills. Act like it. Jesus Christ.
8. Speaking of the big J man, I am a Protestant, but not proud of it. Seriously, there are so many fuckwads in my religion that feel the need to tell people exactly what they have to do. I would much rather be Catholic, like my mother. Whenever I go home on a Sunday, I always go to Mass with her.
Alright, I have to go study now. Don’t worry people. I always will write to you. Until next time, smile at someone you like, compliment someone you don’t know, and eat fruit.
Listen to: “Just A Friend”-Biz Markie. 90s for the win.
First entry on Tumblr:
1. I really don’t know what to do on this. I’m writing.
2. My gay friends told me about this. Go them!
3. I just ate Oreos after doing an hour of Plyos on P90X. Yeah, I’m a walking oxymoron.
4. I hate getting notifications on facebook. Kill me.
5. Michigan State will win this game! :D